Sunday, December 13, 2015

15. THE LAST WEEK - check out the final videos!

Hello! Oh my god, this fall has gone super fast. I feel like it was just last week we continued school after summer vacation. And now in a couple of weeks it's already Christmas..

First of all I want to thank my super group FTS13: Nelli, Mira, Linda, Tanja and Ria, like I predicted in some of my first blog posts, together we make one hell of a team! Also thank you to the mentors and the digital coaches, this course has by far been the best course in my 1,5 years of business studies. Of course this is school and sometimes it felt though and boring, but mostly we got the opportunity to be creative and do what we like the most: videos. In 15 weeks we have done 11 videos + two animations. Not bad!

On Monday I wasn't able to join my team. But they had shown the unfinished final presentation video to the teachers and they loved it! So on Tuesday we finished that video plus the short introduction video. In addition to those we also finished a video that we made for Emotion Tracker as an example of what they could use in a launching campaign. So on Wednesday we had a day off. Nice!

Motivation on Tuesday! My friends dog Hilla.
Hilla the movie star!
I have to say, the videos are amazing. Especially "Our story"-video, is going to be a great memory of us working together and all the fun we had. Please check the videos out here below and let us know what you think.




On Thursday we had the final presentation seminar. I was genuinely surprised how great it was! Almost like we graduated. Or actually we did in a way, we even got a certificate.


 Every team held a brief 3-5 min presentation of the project they have done. There were many interesting and very good presentations, all the groups did a great job. We showed of course the videos, and I think it was a success.. At least we loved it! Also two of our team members got a special mention. Linda was chosen as one of two best bloggers and got an opportunity to write a blog post for Myynnin & Markkinoinnin Ammattilaiset. Ria on the other hand is heading to New York in January to take her internship! Great job both of you, we are really proud of you two!:)

As final words I want't to compare digital business with my dear hobby horse back riding. When riding a horse you're never going to be perfect. It's constantly new learning, getting hundreds of mussels to work at the same time, not only your own, but also the horse's. The same thing is in digital business. Every day you can learn something new, and every day you will learn something new! Keep your mind open. Strive to be perfect, but keep in mind that you will never be. Depressing? Don't let it be, you CAN be the best. Not perfect, but the best. I feel that I took a huge step closer to be a master in digital business this fall, but I still have lots and lots of things to learn.

Next year round two! Most of our team members have singed up to be digital coaches in the digital business course starting in the beginning of next year. Looking forward to it! Now I'm starting mt Christmas break, take care and see you later!

And hey! The last Martta picture...

For the first time Martta's sleeping side by side with Hilla.
 This is just amazing..! Martta is usually not that into other dogs ;)

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment