Sunday, October 18, 2015

7. Autumn break

Hi! Autumn break.. Lovely, just what was needed! Or actually it was the teachers that had vacation, we just didn't have any lectures ;) But as I told in the previous post, we managed to do all our group work last week (I'm going to link the video of our last work here below, as I promised), so we got to take it chill this week.

In addition to just doing nothing and enjoying freedom, I have worked with some other courses and prepared myself for the first exam, taking place in a couple of weeks (I believe..). We'll see how that works out.. There's still lots of studying left.

But before I completely forget, here is the video about comparing social media platforms. If you wan't to you can read the assignment in the previous plog bost.


So this post turned out really short, but lets blame the minimum work we had this week! I mean in this course. We haven't either gotten any next step of our Digi People Studios project, so I guess we just have to wait for next week! Then the only thing left is this weeks dog-photo ;)

Our previous dog, Stella <3
I'll write again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment